Camo Ltd t/a Simply Waste Solutions is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Camo Ltd t/a Simply Waste Solutions may change this policy from time to time by updating this policy. You should check this policy from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode
• bank account information for payments/direct debit purposes
• credit/debit card information for one off card payments (we do not store this information)
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
(When using our website, we may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping (service location, invoice address, contact details)
• For the purposes of providing proof of compliance
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new services
• If you have asked to be included on our newsletter distribution list
• To supply third party contractors with service location information and/or contact information
• To assess credit worthiness
• For the purposes of payment or payment collection
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Please be assured that we do not store payment details anywhere.
All inbound email traffic is filtered through a Zyxel Unified Security Gateway which includes:
• Gateway-level Anti-Virus technology targeting known malware including viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware and rogue ware. Anti-Virus scans traffic on major protocols including HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, and POP3.
• Intrusion Detection and Prevention service helps protect against known and zero-day attacks while fully safeguarding the network environment by providing anomaly traffic detection and prevention. It guards against evasion intrusions by blocking well-known Trojan horses and back door applications that can infiltrate the internal network.
Data Protection Regulations
We are regulated by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
To ensure compliance with our obligations under these regulations we keep personal data up to date, store and destroy personal data securely, do not collect or retain excessive amounts of data and protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
• We may from time to time wish to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In order to do this, we do require your consent. If you are happy for us to use your personal information for this purpose click here www.simplywastesolutions.co.uk/opt-in-marketing/ and tick the box giving your consent.
• If you wish to opt out of us using your personal data for direct marketing then complete the attached form www.simplywastesolutions.co.uk/opt-out-marketing/
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary. We will hold data for the duration of any contract or agreement you have in place with Camo Ltd t/a Simply Waste Solutions to enable us to administer the contract or agreement to the best of our ability. Legislation relating to the transportation of waste material demands that we retain Waste Transfer Notes for a period of no less than 2 years for dry waste and no less than 3 years for hazardous material. These records must be kept in case they are required by you or a government agency such as the Environment Agency.
You may exercise your right to withdraw consent of our use or retention of any personal data we may hold at any time where it does not conflict with any law or legislation.
Access to your own personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Andrew Gill, 2a & 2b Aries House, Straight Bit, Flackwell Heath, Buckinghamshire, HP10 9NB.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to Andrew Gill at the above address or email us firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
COOKIE name COOKIE Description
Google Analytics Collects information on time spent on website, web page visits, country of access, tracks journey through website.
Wordpress Time Records the time visitors sped on site
Wordpress Count Counts the number of visitors
Clickdesk Livechat Records name and email address supplied by customer. Tracks journey through website.